Whether you purchase a ticket direct from an artist, purchase a ticket via this website or our ticketing agency, or purchase entry at the door, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Entry and behaviour
The management reserves the right to refuse entry and in such an event will not refund any admission fee paid.
Management will eject anyone who:
- litters in or around the venue
- causes damage to the venue or anything in the venue
- behaves in a threatening or inappropriate manner towards other patrons or event staff
- smokes in or around the venue
- brings alcohol or drugs to the venue
- is affected by drugs or alcohol
Conditions of sale
Tickets are sold on a strict no-refund-or-exchange basis.
In the event of a cancelled show, you will be refunded the face value of the ticket. In the event of a change to the event date or time, your ticket will be made valid to a re-scheduled event. In such circumstances please contact email@example.com or visit the website to check details. Cancelled event tickets will be refunded for 28 days after the event was to take place.
The right is reserved to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary. There will be absolutely no refunds for line-up changes.
Further, there will be no refunds if:
- the ticket holder is unable or chooses not to attend the event
- the ticket is stolen or lost
- the ticket has been duplicated
- the ticket holder has been refused entry or ejected from the premises
- the event does not meet the ticket holder’s expectations
- Live at the Princess and Princess Theatre Church have the irrevocable right to use any photos, film or other recordings taken of people or things whilst attending the event for marketing, promotional or other Live at the Princess and/or Princess Theatre Church purposes in perpetuity.
- Sound or video recordings of performances cannot be made without prior written consent of Live at the Princess. Photographs taken at the festival cannot be published without prior consent of Live at the Princess.